Details for 2023 Visitations will be updated as soon as possible in 2023
The 2022 Visitation News is available here for your information.
- Canon E1 of the Canons of the Church of England sets out in summary form the duties of churchwardens. A useful leaflet on the role of a churchwarden can be found here.
- The Churchwardens Nomination Form for use at your APCM can be found here.
- The Churchwardens Declaration Form for 2022 can be found here.
- The deadline for admitting churchwardens to office for 2022 is 31 August 2022.
Please note your APCM must be held by 31 May 2022. If you wish to order the 2022 Churchwardens Yearbook, the order form can be found by clicking here.
This year's Visitation service will take place in Christ Church Cathedral at 7.30pm on Thursday 7th July. Please let Claire Barratt know if you are able to attend and advise who will be attending with you. If you are unable to attend on 7th July please identify a service from one of the other areas, as detailed below, and let us know which service you will be attending.
Further details will be sent to clergy and churchwardens and the above documents will be of use in the usual process. Please see the citation letter from the Registry here.
For any queries, please contact the Archdeacon of Oxford's PA Claire Barratt on email@example.com or tel 01865 208 732.
Please read this letter from Archdeacon Judy and Associate Archdeacon David, which will explain the process to you.
Please see the citation letter from the Registry here.
If you are unsure as to who your deanery administrator is, or if you have any questions, please contact the Archdeacon’s office firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01865 208 245.
The Visitation Attendance Form (click here to download) should be completed and returned to the Archdeacon's PA, Heather Harris no later than Friday 3rd June 2022.
Please also see the citation letter from the Registry here.
For any queries on the above, please contact the Archdeacon of Buckingham's PA, Heather Harris, via email@example.com or tel 01865 208 266.
The three Berkshire Visitations will all be held this year in June, please see list below for locations and dates.
Please find attached:
- Berkshire Archdeaconry Visitations 2023
- Reply - Attendance Form 2023 - please return to Archdeacon's office by email or post before Thursday 1 June 2023
- Reply - Churchwardens Declaration Form 2023 - please return to Archdeacon's office by email or post before Thursday 1 June 2023
For any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.